Refresh, Renew and Revitalise
Ashtanga Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat with Nea Ferrier
October 27 – Nov 1
Join principal teacher and founder of Ashtanga Yoga Dubai, Nea Ferrier for a five-day Ashtanga yoga immersion retreat at the stunning Swaswara Ayurveda Retreat Centre in South India.
Located on the coast of Karnataka in beautiful and remote Gokarna (three hours drive from Goa airport), Swaswara is an internationally renown Ayurvedic retreat centre, with views over the famous Om Beach. Guests will be accommodated in spacious Konkan-style villas (single and double occupancy available) that are set amid acres of unspoiled nature and are only a five-minute walk from the beach.
The program will include Ashtanga yoga classes, yoga philosophy and asana technique workshops, daily meditation sessions, Ayurvedic treatments, nature walks, art and cooking lessons and site-seeing to explore Gokarna village, local temples, and farmers markets.
- 5 x nights (single or double occupancy) in Konkan villa
- 5 x morning “Mysore-style” Ashtanga Yoga Classes
- 5 x asana technique/yoga philosophy workshops
- 5 x Evening Sunset Meditation sessions
- 3 x Ayurvedic treatment consultations
- 3 x Ayurvedic massages (1 x 45mins, 2x 60 mins)
- Boat cruise plus site-seeing trip to villages, temples & markets
- Nature &
- Cooking classes
- Art & Pottery classes
- All meals included; vegetarian (fresh fish is also available)
- 7:00am –
9:00amAshtanga Yoga Mysore-Style Class
- 10:00am Breakfast
11:00am– 4:00pmFree time for pool, beach, Ayurvedic treatments and other activities
- 2:00pm Lunch
4:30pm– 6:00pmAsana technique or Yoga Philosophy session
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm Sunset Meditation
- AED 5,400 for single occupancy
- AED 4,250 for double occupancy
*Includes airport transfers from Goa to Gokarna. Flights are additional and prices start from AED950 one way. Guests are responsible for organising their own flights and India visas.
The cheapest flights depart from Sharjah on Airarabia. Guests would depart Friday, Oct 27 (night), arriving Oct 28 morning. Depart Nov 2 night time, arriving Nov 3 early morning.
Nea has been