Lakes, Temples & PALACEs
A Yoga Retreat in Udaipur, Rajasthan
November 26 –
December 1, 2023
Join authorised Ashtanga Yoga teacher Nea Ferrier for a six day/five nights yoga retreat in the “Venice of the East”, the “City of Lakes” – magical Udaipur.
We will stay at the five-star Tatsaara Resort & Spa, perched within the periphery of the Udaipur city on the bank of tranquil Lake Lakhawali and encompassed by the beautiful Aravalli ranges.
The retreat programme includes:
- Morning Ashtanga yoga
- Afternoon gentle yoga/meditation
- Site-seeing within Udaipur – City Palace, Bagore Ki Haveli, Monsoon Palace, Jagdish Temple, Laksmi temple, Shiva Temple, Saheliyon-ki-Bari Gardens, Ambagata,
- Rooftop lunch
- Boat cruise on Lake Pichola
- Day trip to Kumbhalgarh Castle and Ekling-ji Temple
- Cultural evening – Rajasthani dance & music programme
- All meals
- Local guide for all site-seeing
- Airport transfers, and all transfers within Udaipur
Himalayan Ashtanga Yoga Retreat
with Nea Ferrier
Palampur, Himachal Pradesh, India
April 5-10, 2024
Join KPJAYI level 2 authorised teacher Nea Ferrier for an Ashtanga Yoga retreat in the majestic Himalayas. Our programme will include morning Ashtanga yoga and afternoon gentle yoga and meditation, and options for visiting nearby villages and hiking.
This retreat also inlcudes visits to two of India’s holy place, the Golden Temple in Amritsar and the Dalai Lama’s temple in Dharamsala.
- five nights at Rakkh Resort Palampur
- morning Ashtanga yoga
- afternoon gentle yoga and meditation
- daily chanting practice
- all meals, sattvic menu
- day trip to nearby village
- option for a hiking trip for those interested
- day trip visit to McLeod Ganj (home of Dalai Lama) and Bhasunaag Waterfall
- visit to Golden Temple, Amristar, enroute