Students are taught individually within a group setting. The first session will last 30-40mins, gradually increasing to an hour or more. Suitable for all levels including complete beginners. Students can attend at any time during the specified time period. We recommend students attend a minimum of three Mysore classes a week. Drop-ins not accepted except for out-of-town students. Please contact Nea before attending the Mysore class to discuss your practice intention.
Sunday – Thursday
- 6:30 – 10:00am (room open 6:00-10:30am)
- Women only 10:00 – 11:00am (Tuesdays and Thursday)
- 6:00 – 7:30pm (Sunday – Thursday)
- 8:00-10:00 am
Guided Led Class
Students are counted through the Ashtanga Yoga primary series as a group.
- 9:00 – 10:30 am (Full Primary)
- 6:45 – 8:00pm (half primary/suitable for beginners/women-only)
*No classes on full or new moon days. See 2019 calendar below.
Monthly Unlimited Pass
AED975 (no freezes)
3 Month Unlimited Pass
AED2650 (can be frozen one time for a maximum of five days)
6 Month Unlimited Pass
AED4950 (can be frozen one time during the membership, up to a maximum of ten days)
12 Month Unlimited Pass
AED9300 (can be frozen twice during the membership, up to a maximum of two weeks)
10 class pass
1 week pass
MOONDAYS – 2020 CALENDAR
|NEW MOON||FULL MOON|
|25 Jan||9 Feb|
|23 Feb||9 March|
|24 March||8 April|
|23 April||7 May|
|22 May||5 Jun|
|21 June||5 July|
|20 July||3 August|
|19 August||2 September|
|17 September||1 October|
|16 October||31 October|
|15 November||30 November|
|14 December||30 December|
Information for new students
The best way to learn Ashtanga Yoga is to commit to attending the Mysore classes a minimum of three times a week. No prior yoga experience is needed. Complete beginners are most welcome.
Beginner students can also consider attending an Intro to Ashtanga Yoga Course that we run every second month.
- Enter the room mindfully, opening and closing the door quietly
- Please wait to enter if you arrive during the opening chant (7am)
- Fill the room from the front, placing your mat in line with others.
- Go to the back of the room to do your finishing sequence
- For led classes, arrive 15 mins before the class start time
- The shala is a mobile free zone. Mobiles are permitted only to be used as timers and should be kept on silent. Wait until you leave the room before checking messages
- Please shower before practic and limit the use of heavy fragrances
- Bring your own mat, rug, and a small hand towel (for assistants to use during adjustments)
- Ensure the space around your mat is sweat-free when you leave
- You are responsible for keeping your mat clean. Take it home regularly for thorough cleaning
Pay ON-TIME either by online or by cash/card in the shala.
If you attend classes after your pass expires you will be charged the drop-in rate (AED100) for each day you attend
Monthly passes cannot be put on hold for any reason, except for medical emergency (to be discussed with Nea).