Students are taught individually within a group setting. The first session will last 30-40mins, gradually increasing to an hour or more. Suitable for all levels including complete beginners. Students can attend at any time during the specified time period. We recommend students attend a minimum of three Mysore classes a week. Drop-ins not accepted except for out-of-town students. Please contact Nea before attending the Mysore class to discuss your practice intention.
Sunday – Thursday
- 6:30 – 10:00am (room open 6:00-10:30am)
- Women only 10:00 – 11:00am (Tuesdays and Thursday)
- 6:00 – 7:30pm (Sunday – Thursday)
- 8:00-10:00 am
Guided Led Class
Students are counted through the Ashtanga Yoga primary series as a group.
- 10:00-11:30 am (Full Primary)
*No classes on full or new moon days. See 2019 calendar below.
Suitable for all levels, this class will explore movements and approaches that support Ashtanga Yoga as well as looking at aspects of the practice, such as asanas, breath, philosophy and meditation in more detail.
- 9:00-10:30 am
Monthly Unlimited Pass
AED975 (no freezes)
3 Month Unlimited Pass
AED2650 (can be frozen one time for a maximum of five days)
6 Month Unlimited Pass
AED4950 (can be frozen one time during the membership, up to a maximum of ten days)
12 Month Unlimited Pass
AED9300 (can be frozen twice during the membership, up to a maximum of two weeks)
10 class pass
AED975 (three months validity)
1 week pass
MOONDAYS – 2020 CALENDAR
|NEW MOON||FULL MOON|
|25 Jan||9 Feb|
|23 Feb||9 March|
|24 March||8 April|
|23 April||7 May|
|22 May||5 Jun|
|21 June||5 July|
|20 July||3 August|
|19 August||2 September|
|17 September||1 October|
|16 October||31 October|
|15 November||30 November|
|14 December||30 December|
Information for new students
The best way to learn Ashtanga Yoga is to commit to attending the Mysore classes a minimum of three times a week. No prior yoga experience is needed. Complete beginners are most welcome.
Beginner students can also consider attending an Intro to Ashtanga Yoga Course that we run every second month.
- Enter the room mindfully, opening and closing the door quietly
- Please wait to enter if you arrive during the opening chant (7am)
- Fill the room from the front, placing your mat in line with others.
- Go to the back of the room to do your finishing sequence
- For led classes, arrive 15 mins before the class start time
- The shala is a mobile free zone. Mobiles are permitted only to be used as timers and should be kept on silent. Wait until you leave the room before checking messages
- Please shower before practic and limit the use of heavy fragrances
- Bring your own mat, rug, and a small hand towel (for assistants to use during adjustments)
- Ensure the space around your mat is sweat-free when you leave
- You are responsible for keeping your mat clean. Take it home regularly for thorough cleaning
Pay ON-TIME either by online or by cash/card in the shala.
If you attend classes after your pass expires you will be charged the drop-in rate (AED100) for each day you attend
Monthly passes cannot be put on hold for any reason, except for medical emergency (to be discussed with Nea).